Flathead Valley Nonprofit organization is looking for a Development and Operations Director to add to their team. D&O Director will be responsible for the business and administrative operations of the organization. This person will oversee the donor relations program, develop and manage fundraising initiatives, oversee the budget, and represent the organization at all special events.
Specific responsibilities include:
Candidate should have the following skills:
- Develop and lead fundraising and development activities.
- Manage staffing of individual donor and business partnership committees.
- Oversee daily business and administrative operations.
- Oversee all aspects of the operating budget to include budget development, compliance and interface with Board Treasurer.
- Oversee content and production of the Annual Report.
- Plan and implement logistics and activities essential to the mission and programs.
- Cultivate Board relations.
- High proficiency with donor database management.
- Experience with nonprofit financial management.
- Engaging public speaking and communication skills.
- Availability to attend events on an occasional evening or weekend.
This is an exciting and well-established organization that provides the Flathead Valley a great cultural element. This position has a starting salary of $55K and up DOE plus benefits to include medical and retirement.
For more information, contact our professional recruiter, Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One application with us can get you access to over 80 career possibilities.