View Business Info | Share:
Senior Web Applications Developer
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a manufacturer to hire a long-term Senior Web Applications Developer.
The Web Applications Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet/intranet applications; leading team of developers. This career position offers competitive professional starting wages and full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K.
Job Duties of the Senior Web Application Developer:
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
This position requires a BS degree in computer science or a related field or 3 years of equivalent experience. Candidates must have strong knowledge in Typescript, NODEJS, Java Script, and PHP, Angular 2+, Express JS, and Typeform as well as JSON Webtokens, Cryptography, Authentication and Authorization.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #32110
For more information, call/text Anna or Brittany W in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Business Name: LC Staffing Contact: Anna or Brittany W Street: 702 E. Idaho Street City/State/Zip: Kalispell, MT 59901 Local Phone: (406) 752-0191 Fax: (406) 752-4708 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website Address: http://www.lcstaffing.com