Day Shift Assembly
LC Staffing Kalispell is working with local manufacturer to recruit for Assemblers for the day shift.
The Assembler is self-motivated and energetic to build and test semiconductor equipment. The Assembler will work in a manufacturing facility and will be provided with work instructions and documentation for general assembly, electrical wiring, mechanical layout, and plumbing.
No previous experience required! This position is entry-level and provides extensive on-the-job training for someone who has strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
Attributes of a Successful Assembler:
• Independent worker and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Committed, meticulous, and quality driven.
• Possesses basic computer skills.
• Effective oral and written communicator.
• Ability to grasp training concepts quickly.
• Qualified candidates must pass a background check for consideration.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 6am-2:30pm, with a wage of $12.50 per hour. Overtime may be required when production is in high demand.
Long-term benefits include: potential wage review after 90 days, ACA health insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays and vacation, Thursday donuts, Temp Employee of the Month, flu vaccines, and performance goals celebrations!
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #32469
For more information, call or text Brittany W. in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.