Montana's largest Independent Staffing Firm is seeking an Account Representative for our flourishing Kalispell office!
The Account Manager will focus on increasing our branch revenue through new account inside sales and current account development activities.
We are seeking a self-confident and self-disciplined sales professional who will be creative, resourceful, and skilled in building rapport. Ideal candidates understand the importance and urgency of customer service with a high level of professional ethics.
Successful candidates will have:
• 3 or more years of sales experience.
• Excellent listening, questioning and communication skills.
• Knowledge of how the staffing industry operates.
• Ability to handle delicate situations with tact.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Business degree preferred.
This position is ideal for someone looking to work with professional co-workers that support you daily and also offers a healthy work-life balance. You will be involved in your community to help people who are pursing better employment and to collaborate with well-established businesses to assist with their success.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm in a teamwork-oriented office where our goal is to move people forward. Compensation includes a base wage plus commission.
Our benefits package includes:
• Health Insurance!
• Wellness Program!
• Holiday, sick, and vacation pay!
• Health club membership reimbursement!
Other benefits include holiday parties, regular pot lucks, birthday celebrations, and a yearly Company retreat!
For more information, contact our branch manager Theresa at 406-752-0191, or email your resume directly to email@example.com.